Adam Capital provides fast, effective financing for rooftop-scale clean energy developers. We are a business lender, and don't provide consumer loans to individual homeowners interested in installing solar or wind solutions on their property - though we applaud and encourage your efforts.
- $500,000 to $5 million
- Clean energy producing equipment, leases, contracts, incentives, monetized tax attributes and more.
- United States
- Bundled Rooftop-scale projects
- Commercial uses including PV and Solar Hot Water for apartment buildings, low-income housing, assisted living centers, colleges and universities, businesses, government, non-profit and agriculture facilities
- Up to 1 megawatt range
- Installation, construction, and project development financing
- Proven systems and mature technology
Short Term Capital
- 6 - 12 months; renewable term up to 36 months
- 12 - 15% annual interest rate
- 50 - 65% maximum loan to value of combined pledged assets
- Senior secured debt
How We Work
- Adam Capital assesses and considers the value of the physical assets and equipment being installed, as well as the monetized value of incentives and rebates to be received as assets backing its loan value.
- We use legally tested promissory notes, deeds of trust, UCC filings, title liens and purchase agreements to secure the repayment of our loan.
- As a collateralized lender, Adam Capital has priority claim upon pledged assets in each project or company we loan to in advance of all stock or equity holders.
How Adam Capital Borrowers BenefitWe focus on navigating the complexities of financing so our borrowers can focus on delivering renewable energy solutions and doing more deals. Here's how an Adam Capital loan benefits borrowers:
- We provide installation capital so developers can deliver systems on budget and on time.
- We leverage relationships with suppliers to get bulk purchasing power on equipment.
- We closely monitor each project, and offer flexible financing and deal terms.
- We process all grants/rebates and incentives on your behalf.
- We manage subcontractor disbursements on your behalf.